Wednesday, April 18, 2012

NEVER LET A COWBOY MAKE YOU COFFEE.
An experiment in creativity.

My friend and co-creator on The World Citizen Organization comic (
http://www.worldcitizenorganization.com/), Dan Kuntz and I are trying an interesting way to create comics...

I drew this cover, and created the logo for the book.

I then showed them to Dan and asked him to come up with an issue title.

After telling me the title, I drew the first page and showed to Dan.

Dan then wrote the page that you see here.

I am now going to draw the next page, how ever i fell the story should go, and then Dan will write that page's script, and so on, until we have a completed story.

That will keep us both fresh on the project, and will lead us to an unexpected story!

Check back here for further updates!





































No comments: